eGift Cards Terms and Conditions
1. Except where prohibited by law, eGift Cards and any unused balance thereon expire seven (7) years from the date of issue, which date will be clearly marked on the actual eGift Card issued.
2. EGift Cards are redeemable only toward the purchase of brewers, K-Cup® packs or accessories listed for sale on Green Mountain Coffee's web site, GreenMountainCoffee.com, or by calling 1-866-639-2326. EGift Cards are not redeemable toward the purchase of additional eGift Cards.
3. EGift Cards are not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for a cash refund, and are not transferable after activation. Any EGift Card discount offered may not be combined for multiple discounts or combined with any other offer.
4. Green Mountain Coffee eGift Cards are only available through GreenMountainCoffee.com or a Green Mountain Coffee Customer Service Representative. EGift Cards that are not purchased directly from Green Mountain Coffee cannot be redeemed on GreenMountainCoffee.com.
5. Any unused balance on a eGift Card will be placed in the recipient's Green Mountain Coffee account and will not be transferable.
6. When redeeming an eGift Card, if the amount of the order exceeds the face or remaining value, as applicable, of the eGift Card, the balance of the order must be paid for with a credit card at the time the order is placed.
7. Green Mountain Coffee is not responsible for lost or stolen eGift Cards. If you have any questions concerning lost or stolen eGift Cards, please call Green Mountain Coffee Customer Service at 1-866-639-2326.
8. EGift Cards will be delivered within 24 hours or on the date specified on order.
9. Subject to applicable law, Green Mountain Coffee reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion.
10. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO EGIFT CARDS. IN THE EVENT A EGIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, OUR SOLE LIABILITY SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH EGIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.